Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Le Cyber Café

On the 26th of April, in a darkly dangerous cyber café I tapped out my first message to my friends in T.O......but all is not as it seems....the computor I work on appears to be normal but it won't let me do normal things.....only one letter can be deleted at a time....copy and paste isn't on, and it won't let me check my spelling. Panic rises as I realise how long I'm taking to do simple machinations, dizziness envelopes me.....will I be the first computor casualty of the day?????

Dear Pals,
Well I've been in Paris for just over a week and my gawd it feels good! I have such a feeling of "bien etre" that it scares me and I want to knock on wood at every opportunity. I feel alive!!! And goodness gracious ladies...I exist. The men...let me say that again...THE MEN!!! of Paris are still as gentle and polite and handsome and ATTENTIVE as they have ever been. You feel beautiful just wandering down the street!!! OK, OK... I'll go easy on the exclamation marks. But good golly Miss Molly...I guess I don't look half bad.. at least that's what I see in their eyes. So far I have been out with 2 very nice fellows...one named Alain, don't pronounce the N, I met him on the flight over, he's very lovely, loves Canada and thinks that all Canadians are "fresh air kids", we went to "Louvre Nocturne" how's that for romantique gals, the Mona Lisa by candle light. Then at a dinner party the other evening I met Gilles he wants to go biking this weekend...there's that fresh air again. OOh la la!!!

Everything else is going great guns. The gallery loves my work and I'm already working on some new stuff. And I love my apartment. From one terrace I see the Tour Eiffel and from the other I see L'Invalides. I'm having friends in for lunch on this very same terrace friday and wednesday next so drop by if you're in the neighbourhood.
A bientôt!!!